- All young castrated males, castration by Pfeiffer Park Alpacas included in the price.
- Pets from 6mths of age onward.
- Guards are best at the age of 18—24mths of age onward.
- You must have at least two alpacas, as they are a herd animal and will fret without a partner.
- We have a range of trained and untrained pets — some that have achieved awards in the show ring and their ribbons go with them.
- If you wish to take untrained pets to train yourself, we will lend you an alpaca training DVD to assist you along with a written guide. And of course we are happy to provide advice over the phone or by farm visit.
- We can train pets/guards for you for $110 ea.
Pfeiffer Park Alpacas is an agent for several top performing studs in Australia, making their genetics available to Central Queensland, exclusively offering pet/guard/breeding and stud stock not listed on this website. If you are after something we do have listed, let us know and we will provide you with some options (photos/details) — prices include transport from Victoria to Rockhampton.
UNTRAINED PET/GUARDS — $660ea or 2 for $1200
HALTER TRAINED PET/GUARDS — $770ea or 2 for $1400
ESTABLISHED GUARDS — Proven & Over 3Yrs $880ea or 2 for $1600