THE ALPACA BUSINESS: How to Start & Run An Alpaca Farm/Business BUNDABERG AREA Saturday 14/11/20
Are you interested in becoming an alpaca breeder? Are you breeding and need some tips to help your business run more smoothly? Are you already a breeder and need to refocus what you are doing? Do you have an alpaca end use business you want to grow? Do you want to start up an alpaca business?
THEN THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO HELP YOU ....
- Identify the costs of establishing an alpaca business
- Establish your breeding goals
- Learn how to prepare an alpaca business plan to achieve your goals
- Establish a set of alpaca business files for your business
- Develop and use documents for the management of your herd
- Learn how to source information on the internet to help you with your alpaca business
- Learn how to use member body resources to help you grow and manage your business
- Learn how to use pedigree registers for sourcing information
- Find out how to complete forms / register stock and matings / process transfers and much more.
- How do I market my business thereafter?
WORKSHOP INCLUDES: - Course Materials - Morning / Afternoon Tea & Lunch - Farm Tour For those that wish to stay on you can assist in bringing animals in from paddocks for night feeding and get up close and personal with them. This workshop will give you .....
- The initial tools to set you on your research path to becoming an alpaca business;
- Refine what you are doing to improve your current alpaca business; and/or
- Refocus you on a track for setting / achieving goals of your established alpaca business.
WORKSHOP DATES / TIMES:
- 9am to 4pm
- 5pm feed out alpacas if you wish to stay on
WHAT YOU NEED TO WEAR:
- Covered shoes
- Long pants
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: Notebook and pen
COST: $55 per person or $100 per couple. Plenty of free information to take away along with all our website merchandise on display and for purchase on the day.
TO REGISTER: Contact: Nicole Read 0417 599 309