MEMBER SERVICES - Australian Alpaca Association
If you intend on breeding alpacas it is highly recommended that you become a registered breeder through an affiliated body.
Pfeiffer Park Alpacas is proud to be a member and registered breeder of the Australian Alpaca Association (AAA).
Why become a registered breeder?
- Register your animals on the International Alpaca Register to maximise the value of your investment
- Market your alpacas, products and or services through the annual AAA Industry Directory reaching over 4,000 readers throughout Australia
- Market your animals and promote the alpaca industry through national and regional shows
- Connect with other members and valuable market information through the annual AAA National Show and Sale
- Maximise your breeding and marketing outcomes through the Across-herd Genetic Evaluation (AGE) Service
- Minimise risk associated with herd disease through the Q-Alpaca Program managed by AAA Ltd
- Be informed on alpaca animal health, showing and judging, fleece and fashion matters through the Alpacas Australia magazine, published twice per year
- Connect with other alpaca members and remain informed through the AAA web site
- Invest in the leading industry voice promoting alpaca reeders’ interests to government, industry and media in Australia and around the world
Types of Membership
- Associate membership